AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 08, 2018 12:50PM
Hello,
I have a block design where I have subject move "Left Hand", "Right Hand" and "Both Hands" in random order.

I am interested in knowing what regions "Both Hands" activation is the greatest and what regions "Both Hands" activation is unique.

For the first question I tried to set-up the Symbolic GLT as:

BothHand -(LeftHand -RightHand)...this has resulted in errors that are common with the GLTsymtest documentation but I still don't know how to fix it.

Further, I'm not really sure how to set up a GLTsymtest for the second question where I would like to know where the Both Hands activation is unique.

Can anyone provide advice?
Thanks
Subject Author Posted

Symboilc GLT Question

Cunnind6 February 08, 2018 12:50PM

Re: Symboilc GLT Question

gang February 09, 2018 10:23AM

Re: Symboilc GLT Question

Cunnind6 February 09, 2018 04:12PM