AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 27, 2016 02:17PM
I eventually got this to work, but I had to remove the tempdir argument to 3dttest++. However, I also had to ensure that AFNI_COMPRESSOR was not set as 3dClustSim could not read the -inset files if they were compressed. I got the following error:

[other output from 3dttest++ removed]
  3dClustSim -DAFNI_DONT_LOGFILE=YES -inset .//resid.CStemp.L_whole_amygdala.3mm.???.nii -prefix resid.CStemp.L_whole_amygdala.3mm.CSim -LOTS -both -nodec -cmd resid.CStemp.L_whole_amygdala.3mm.CSim.cmd -mask ../mask.grey.mddAndCtrl.union.masked+tlrc.HEAD
++ 3dClustSim: AFNI version=AFNI_16.2.05 (Jul 22 2016) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: RW Cox and BD Ward
** ERROR: -inset './/resid.CStemp.L_whole_amygdala.3mm.???.nii': failure to open dataset
** FATAL ERROR: no valid datasets opened after -inset sad smiley
** Program compile date = Jul 22 2016
** FATAL ERROR: ===== 3dClustSim command failed sad smiley(( =====
** Program compile date = Jul 22 2016

Subject Author Posted

3dttest CLUSTSIM and tempdir problem

Colm Connolly July 26, 2016 03:02PM

Re: 3dttest CLUSTSIM and tempdir problem

Colm Connolly July 27, 2016 02:17PM

Re: 3dttest CLUSTSIM and tempdir problem

rick reynolds July 28, 2016 04:07PM