AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 17, 2016 12:25PM
Hi Rick,

Thank you for the very helpful reply. So I am attempting to do resting state example #11 in afni proc py. I am not as well versed in Freesurfer so bare with me. I am having some trouble finding the freesurfer file names listed in the afni example. I am using the latest Freesurfer and it did say it ran without error at the terminal.

So, for the FT_Surf_Vol.nii, is the anat that is aligned to Freesurfer masks. I am assuming in my case that this would be the ${subject}.fs file that it made, in the same directory where the original spgr file was. Now for the, aparc.a2009s+aseg_rank.nii file. I do not have one that has an "_rank". Is it okay to use the un ranked version?

Thanks,

Emily
Subject Author Posted

Resting State Analysis

Emily August 09, 2016 10:08AM

Re: Resting State Analysis

rick reynolds August 11, 2016 01:55PM

Emily August 17, 2016 12:25PM

Emily August 17, 2016 12:56PM