AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 25, 2016 11:14AM
I'm bumping this because I have some of the same questions and would like to get confirmation that I'm using these new options correctly and whether I should be concerned about the "sh: 1: Syntax error: Bad fd number" warnings.

Phil
Subject Author Posted

3dttest++ -Clustsim, FWHMx and 3dClustsim: Is this the currently reccomeded approach?

Robin August 17, 2016 05:00AM

Re: 3dttest++ -Clustsim, FWHMx and 3dClustsim: Is this the currently reccomeded approach?

Phil Burton August 25, 2016 11:14AM

Re: 3dttest++ -Clustsim, FWHMx and 3dClustsim: Is this the currently reccomeded approach?

umeshksingla June 04, 2018 09:33AM