AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 18, 2016 02:47PM
Hello,

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I am running into several issues with 3dMVM. Below is my code.

3dMVM -prefix WholeBrain_MVM_Contrasts5 -jobs 12 \
-bsVars Weight \
-wsVars Reward \
-num_glt 3 \
-gltlabel 1 -gltCode 1 ’Weight : 1*HW -1*OW Reward : 1*FA -1*NA’ \
-gltlabel 2 -gltCode 2 ‘Weight : 1*HW -1*OW Reward : 1*FA -1*MA’ \
-gltlabel 3 -gltCode 3 ‘Weight : 1*HW -1*OW Reward : 1*MA -1*NA’ \
-dataTable \
Subj Weight Age Sex Reward InputFile\
101 OW 10 F FA stats.101+tlrc'[1]' \
101 OW 10 F MA stats.101+tlrc'[4]' \
101 OW 10 F NA stats.101+tlrc'[7]' \
102 OW 8 M FA stats.102+tlrc'[1]' \
102 OW 8 M MA stats.102+tlrc'[4]' \
102 OW 8 M NA stats.102+tlrc'[7]' \
103 HW 7 F FA stats.103+tlrc'[1]' \
103 HW 7 F MA stats.103+tlrc'[4]' \
103 HW 7 F NA stats.103+tlrc'[7]' \

1) When I run the code as such, I get the error a) data table is not rectangular b) num_glt command not found, c) gltlabel: no match d)-dataTable command not found.

2) If I remove num_glt + the gltlabels, the script will run. However, I just get one .BRIK and .HEAD file named WholeBrain_MVM_Contrasts5. I am unaware of how to see the effects of my interactions etc.

3) The stats.$subj+tlrc'[#]' corresponds to my stats file from my preprocessing stream (using uber_subject) and sub-brick number[#] of the condition that I want to extract

I've tried lots of variations and have also extracted the specific sub-bricks that I wanted and tried to use those as InputFiles (e.g. $subj#_FA_betas+tlrc'[FA#0_Coef]' but this also seems to give the above errors.

Thanks for your help,
Shana
Subject Author Posted

3dmvm -data table not rectangular

shanaadise August 18, 2016 02:47PM

Re: 3dmvm -data table not rectangular

gang August 18, 2016 03:11PM

Re: 3dmvm -data table not rectangular

shanaadise August 18, 2016 04:01PM