AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 30, 2016 08:59PM
HI Gang,

Woops, I arbitrarily used that only as an example. For instance, you also can assume that three conditions are as

"Larger Reward condition", "General Reward condition", and "Neutral".

Usually, people assume that there are difference between Large and General reward. My question is that if I now do not care the "Larger, or General reward" manipulation, I only hope to know the Reward vs. Neutral -which 3dDeconvolve model is better? I define the reward as the mean of "Larger, and General reward" here. As discussed above, there are some difference between two 3dDeconvolve models. Which one is more trust-able?

Again, thanks so much for your time.
J

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2016 09:05PM by Juan.
Subject Author Posted

why my 3dcalc does not work?

Juan August 27, 2016 08:26PM

Re: why my 3dcalc does not work?

gang August 30, 2016 01:25PM

Bob Cox August 30, 2016 01:32PM

Juan August 30, 2016 03:05PM

gang August 30, 2016 05:12PM