AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 21, 2016 06:50PM
I want to run a 3dmaskave call on two ROIs whose numerical labels aren't next to each other (so I don't think -mrange would work) I'm trying to combine anterior/posterior hippocampal ROIs. so for example the posterior hippocampus is 13 and the anterior hippocampus is 19, and I want to combine them to make a full hippocampus ROI.

Is there a way to do this without making new ROI masks? if I wanted to combine data from 13 and 14 I could use the -mrange option, but since they're not I'm not sure what the easiest solution is and would appreciate any help!
Subject Author Posted

3dmaskave on multiple ROIs (out of order)

mmontchal September 21, 2016 06:50PM

Re: 3dmaskave on multiple ROIs (out of order)

rick reynolds September 21, 2016 08:18PM