AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 24, 2016 11:09AM
Hello JTang,

Some of the options depend on what type of prepreocessing has already been done to the data. Based on what is in the literature and what my own experiences, I would use 1% sparsity for degree centrality and R>0.6 for LFCD.

I would recommend that you use the same mask for all of the datasets that you compare. That way, degree centrality will have the same max value across datasets.

3dDegreeCentrality -prefix <outputname.nii.gz> -sparsity 1 -mask <maskfilename.nii.gz> <inputfilename>

and for 3dLFCD

3dLFCD -prefix <outputname.nii.gz> -thresh 0.6 -mask <maskfilename.nii.gz> <inputfilename>

Cheers,
Cameron
Subject Author Posted

3dDegreeCentrality and 3dLFCD

jtang October 21, 2016 05:23PM

Re: 3dDegreeCentrality and 3dLFCD

ccraddock October 24, 2016 11:09AM

Re: 3dDegreeCentrality and 3dLFCD

jtang October 28, 2016 04:52PM