AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 24, 2016 11:04PM
I am trying to look at the correlation between the BOLD response and performance on a single outcome measure using 3dMVM. I have done this using 3dRegAna, but the results show huge clusters of activation outside of the brain, so I am attempting to use 3dMVM with a group mask.

When I run:
3dMVM -prefix reg_Young_mvm \
-bsVars 1 \
-vVars 'Perf' \
-qVars 'Perf' \
-Mask mask_young+tlrc \
-dataTable \
Subj Perf InputFile \
137 18 /stats.137_PathInt_nt_tcat2+tlrc'[8]' \
143 21 /stats.143_PathInt_nt_tcat2+tlrc'[8]' \
147 25 /stats.147_PathInt_nt_tcat2+tlrc'[8]' \
159 42 /stats.159_PathInt_nt_tcat2+tlrc'[8]' \
....(more participants)

I get the error:
Error in ColMeans(x, na.rm = TRUE) : 'x' must be numeric
Calls: scale -> scale.default -> colMeans
Execution halted

If I remove: "-qVars 'Perf' \ , I get the error:
"Error with voxel-wise covariate Perf: each subject is only allowed to have one volume, that is, the covariate has to be at the subject level."

I am considering that these errors are the result of failing to include any -glt related statements, but from the examples in the -help output I have not been able to piece together what the statement would look like in this case.

Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

Voxel-wise Covariate Only with 3dMVM

usaelzler October 24, 2016 11:04PM

Re: Voxel-wise Covariate Only with 3dMVM

gang October 25, 2016 12:45PM

usaelzler October 25, 2016 07:29PM

gang October 25, 2016 08:58PM