AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 26, 2016 06:36PM
I prefer to use the non-corrected images for the reasons you ask. You cannot include exact motion regressors in your regression model if you use the MOCO. The fundamentals are mostly the same, but I prefer to trust in AFNI to do the heavy lifting. It's easier to see exactly what the software is doing!

Your script looks mostly standard based on the examples that are provided in afni_proc.py. I usually only use the despike block in resting state data, and not in functional data.
Subject Author Posted

Motion correcting Siemens moco series across scans.

ld November 23, 2016 04:25PM

Re: Motion correcting Siemens moco series across scans.

Peter Molfese November 26, 2016 06:36PM

Peter Molfese November 26, 2016 06:39PM

ld December 01, 2016 03:16PM