AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 07, 2016 03:19PM
Sorry for not getting back sooner.

The problem with sign randomization on just 6 datasets is that there aren't that many sign combinations. With a total of 16, I can add permutation to the mix, which would make the calculations combinatorially possible. However, I'm literally working on that code today, and have to test it, and then package it up for mass consumption (e.g., write some help for it).

The alternative that I see for you, if you want to try this out now, is to output the residuals from 3dttest++ with the -resid option, then run 3dFWHMx with the -ACF option, use the 3 ACF parameters in 3dClustSim -ACF, and then use the cluster size thresholds that come out of that method.
Subject Author Posted

3dClustsim for 3dttest++

sharyn November 29, 2016 10:17AM

Re: 3dClustsim for 3dttest++

Bob Cox November 29, 2016 03:59PM

sharyn November 30, 2016 09:21AM

Bob Cox December 07, 2016 03:19PM

sharyn December 13, 2016 12:04PM