AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 24, 2015 12:53PM
Hi all.

I am new to AFNI and have a question about 3dTcat (sorry if this is very obvious).

I need to concatenate all of my subjects images for a particular contrast that was generated at the 1st level using 3dREMLfit, so that I can extract values from ROIs for this contrast, for each subject.

I am aware that for the 3dTcat command you need to specify which sub-briks you want included. How do I specify the sub-briks within a bucket image?

For example the contrast i want is in bucket 35 for each subject. Within each bucket there are 144 images.

Thank you,
Rebecca
Subject Author Posted

3dTcat

rebeccakerestes August 24, 2015 12:53PM

Re: 3dTcat

rick reynolds August 24, 2015 01:41PM

zhenganglu July 18, 2018 03:33PM

rick reynolds July 18, 2018 04:12PM