AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 07, 2016 03:12AM
I would like to enter a regressor that represents the neuronal activity (acquired with electrophysiology), therefore. a hemodynamic response function should be fitted to it.
It is a time series with the same duration as the fMRI scan consisting of continuous values.

I can't find a way to do it in 3dDeconvolve: -stim_times is expecting onset times in seconds. -stim_file would accept a time series, but does not get convolved with the response model, and neither does -ortvec.

So is it the best option to manually convolve my regressor in matlab and then enter it as -stim_file? That's ok, but I would have liked to use one of the variable shape models in 3dDeconvolve.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2016 03:13AM by paranoidandroid.
Subject Author Posted

3DDeconvolve: Insert a regressor to be convolved with response function

paranoidandroid December 07, 2016 03:12AM

Re: 3DDeconvolve: Insert a regressor to be convolved with response function

gang December 07, 2016 08:58AM

paranoidandroid December 07, 2016 10:04AM

gang December 07, 2016 10:50AM

rick reynolds December 07, 2016 10:59AM