AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 21, 2018 08:02PM
Dear Afni experts,

I am trying to use the @AddEdge program to check the alignment result (aligning functional to anatomical dataset).
I would like AddEdge to show me an overlay of the edges of the final anatomical image and of the edges of the functional image (before alignment). And then the same with the Edges of the functional (after alignment).
The overlays that I get in the AddEdge display don t make sense because I see only the light blue and dark red color, but no purple.

After running the proc.py script, I ran @AddEdge alone.

@AddEdge anat_final+orig. final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier+orig. epi_vr_base_min_outlier_resampl+orig.

the first file is the final anatomical image, the second is the functional volume before alignment and the third is the functional volume after alignment resampled to the final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier+orig.

Once I ran the above command, afni recommends the command @AddEdge in the terminal, so I simply type @AddEdge. Afni then opens up the GUI and the first overlay I see is final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_ec+orig & anat_final_final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_ec+orig.The images are lacking the purple color and therefore I can not make sense out of them.

Can please somebody help me with this confused smiley
Subject Author Posted

Problem with using AddEdge

carolin31 August 21, 2018 08:02PM

Re: Problem with using AddEdge

Daniel Glen August 27, 2018 02:17PM

carolin31 August 30, 2018 06:52PM

carolin31 August 31, 2018 05:38PM