AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 01, 2017 09:58AM
Hi, Tsuyoshi--

Well, welcome to AFNI, then.

3dNetCorr would be my suggestion. An example of using the command is given in this recent post:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
... and you can also check out the helpfile and see if it provides what you want.. Basically, you can put in a time series data set and a map of ROIs, and then the function calculates the mean time series of each region and plops out the correlation matrix results in a couple different formats, one of which is a text file that can be plotted most easily with fat_mat_sel.py.

Feel free to take those for a test drive, and to ask questions as you go. I note that there is also an example script in the FATCAT Demo, as described here, which you can download:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
the 3dNetCorr example script is currently: Do_12_RUNrsfc_netw_corr.tcsh.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

Would you mind helping me about making correlation matrix?

tsuyoshi January 31, 2017 10:53PM

Re: Would you mind helping me about making correlation matrix?

ptaylor February 01, 2017 09:58AM