AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 13, 2017 10:46AM
Hello,

I would like to create a grayscale image with all the voxel time series of a dataset, which I have now created as a large .1D file using 3dmaskdump (> 20000 voxels, 300 time points). At the moment, I am using aiv, but I cannot resize (or strecht) the image so that the horizontal size representing the time axis becomes larger. Is it possible to achieve that with aiv or should I use another program? If so, what's your recommendation?

Thanks in advance,
Cesar
Subject Author Posted

resize image of voxel timeseries created with aiv

Cesar Caballero Gaudes February 13, 2017 10:46AM

Re: resize image of voxel timeseries created with aiv

Daniel Glen February 17, 2017 11:50AM

Re: resize image of voxel timeseries created with aiv

Cesar Caballero Gaudes March 18, 2017 10:29AM