AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 30, 2018 07:10PM
Hi
I am in interested in performing 3dnetcorr on resting state images using the HCP parcellation scheme plus subcortical structures and thus am interested in making an atlas. I have the roi's in mni space based on a transformation from freesurfer which means i also have the annot and list files of each file from freesurfer also...i have checked the nifti files and they seem to be in the correct places

i have extensively read everything i can on how to do this and have tried @atlassize, which seems to require a combined nifti or brik file, and i have tried everything i can find about how to combine this many roi's into an atlas such that the adjacency matrix calculated by AFNI has the partial correlation values of the node/node interactions labeled by the correct parcellation name. There is also a description about how to batch process adding multiple roi;'s but i spent almost a day trying every possible variation on this and it either doesnt work or combines them into a single whole brain mri and the correlation matrix isnt seperated out by which roi is which

any ideas....i have spent 3 weeks trying unsuccessfully to achieve this pipedream
Subject Author Posted

making an atlas from 360 nifti rois

msughrue October 30, 2018 07:10PM

Re: making an atlas from 360 nifti rois

ptaylor October 30, 2018 09:30PM

Daniel Glen October 31, 2018 04:12PM

msughrue November 13, 2018 10:17PM