AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 29, 2017 08:52AM
Hi-

For converting img/hdr files to NIFTI, you can use 3dcopy, for example:
3dcopy FILE_IN.hdr FILE_OUT.nii

In terms of setting up a pipeline for RS-FMRI, using Rick's tool afni_proc.py is probably the best way to go. There is an interactive GUI for setting up the command the first time, as well as a number of complete examples in the help file for that function; for RS-FMRI, examples #9-11 are the most modern, I believe:
afni_proc.py -hview
or
afni_proc.py -help

I think it might be fair to say that Daniel is the inhuman expert here... I mean, expert on non-human data analyses. As proof, see:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
Perhaps as you develop your pipeline he might be able to weigh in more about rat-specific options/settings that would be useful.

For group analysis, there are tools like 3dttest++, 3dANOVA, 3dMVM, 3dLME, etc. depending on your data and questions of interest. Gang has put several examples of various cases in each of those.

So, those would be the initial places to look, I think, and any questions can be asked here, of course. There might be additionally useful documents/scripts in the AFNI Bootcamp demo, which can be gotten most easily through Step #2 here:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

--pt
Subject Author Posted

rsfMRI data of rat

louislee0722 May 29, 2017 08:12AM

Re: rsfMRI data of rat

ptaylor May 29, 2017 08:52AM

Re: rsfMRI data of rat Attachments

louislee0722 May 29, 2017 09:51AM

ptaylor May 29, 2017 04:12PM