AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Dan
February 21, 2019 08:42AM
Hi,

My experiment is a ROI localization experiment. In the quality control file generated by afni_proc.py, I don't understand what's the meaning of " check : statistics vol " in the qc file. Can someone explain it to me in detail ? Or where can I find more detail about qc? Attached to this post is a screenshot, which is called "image1"

And I also want to know what conditions will lead to the following situation. The brain is covered with spots and the image is very blurred. This is the screenshot "image2" in attach file. Has anyone run into this issue before?

Thanks a lot,
Dan
Attachments:
open | download - image1.png (252.2 KB)
open | download - image2.png (358.5 KB)
Subject Author Posted

the problem about 'quality control' in afni_proc.py Attachments

Dan February 21, 2019 08:42AM

Re: the problem about 'quality control' in afni_proc.py

ptaylor February 21, 2019 09:46AM

Re: the problem about 'quality control' in afni_proc.py

Dan February 22, 2019 09:26AM