AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 14, 2017 01:53PM
First I just want to say thanks for the help given with my previous SUMA problem. That said im back with another 8). I ran my analysis for all my individual subjects, creating standard 141 mesh surfaces for all of them for group analysis as I was instructed to do. The niml dsets all look good. I zero-padded them prior to group analysis as it seemed like a good idea ( I still have the non zero-padded ones also). I loaded all my datasets into uber_subject using the 3dMEMA function and its runs with success creating a 1d file that opens up fine. The problem is all the titles within the I,T,B boxes for selecting coefficients and thresholds just says "numeric" instead of the original titles present in the individual niml dsets so I have no idea what is what. My best guess would be that I have to include the titles in the niml dsets somehow despite indexing the proper bricks in 3dMEMA beforehand but I dont really know, which is why I come to ask the AFNI gurus. Thanks very much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2017 05:15PM by Lordbyron001.
Subject Author Posted

Suma group analysis: I,T,B boxes labeled as numeric

Lordbyron001 November 14, 2017 01:53PM

Re: Suma group analysis: I,T,B boxes labeled as numeric

rick reynolds November 15, 2017 11:17AM

Lordbyron001 November 15, 2017 03:11PM

rick reynolds November 17, 2017 08:28AM

Lordbyron001 November 17, 2017 01:16PM