AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 21, 2019 04:01PM
I'm trying to transform a bunch of retinotopically-defined ROIs drawn on each participant's native space surfaces to an atlas surface (eg, std.60).

I used freesurfer recon -all and @SUMA_Make_Spec_FS to create what I think are all the required files. For instance, I have all the native space files and the std.141 and std.60 files. Those volumes and surfaces open and look correct, including eye-balling the matching sulcal/gyral anatomy between the native and atlas surfaces.

I'm confused on how to take the lh/rh.1D.roi files which define the rois drawn in native space and project those to atlas space. I've also tried saving as .niml.roi.

I've tried using SurfToSurf, @auto_tlrc with various inputs and arguments to no avail. The only thing I got to somewhat work was to use ROI2dataset to change the roi file to a dset, then use SurfToSurf to create a dset in atlas space. But that's a dset. I was hoping to just transform my surface based rois. And I'm really trying to avoid going from surface space back to volume space for any of this.

Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks!

/cc
Subject Author Posted

Transform .1D.roi to atlas space

claytoncurtis August 21, 2019 04:01PM

Re: Transform .1D.roi to atlas space

claytoncurtis September 03, 2019 12:11PM