AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 16, 2018 04:00AM
Dear AFNI gurus,

I am very happy to learn @SSwarper today, which I think is very useful to give us a clean brain.
I played this function immediately.
Interestingly, the anatSS file was not as good as the anatS file. Specially, the anatSS file was left with a slight border (residual skull) around the brain. The anatS file is perfect.
Although I think the anatQQ file is reasonably nice, it confuse me why the anatSS file do not look good as the anatS file.
Is it possible that the MNI_2009_template used to mask the brain is a little bigger than the anatomical image used? I used a young Chinese brain (20 yrs old)

I am very very sorry I might be a little neat freak...

Best,
LZ
Subject Author Posted

a confusion about @SSwarper

lzhyoung April 16, 2018 04:00AM