AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 20, 2018 04:20PM
Question 1: Is IM capable (I am referring to when it is used in 3ddeconvolve the typical LSA approach not LSS) of using auxiliary data for amplitude modulation? So you would have betas for each trial and each trial could be modulated by something like RT, difficulty, stimulus intensity, etc...

Question 2: When it comes to LSS it seems that only one IM file can be read unless I am misunderstanding the documentation. Is this the case and if so how should I keep track of my trials conditions and is 3dLSS capable of amplitude modulation?

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

Two Beta Series Questions

s1110a April 20, 2018 04:20PM

Re: Two Beta Series Questions

RWCox April 30, 2018 03:48PM