AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 12, 2018 04:42PM
It works! Thank you Peter and Rick!

I have one more question. well...this is something that i would like to get confirmation from you whether or not i am doing right thing.

I have a TLRC coordinate to create a ROI as a 1D file. (e.g. Intersection_tlrc.1D). The file contains x y z coordinates 40.931076 2.956589 55.040066 (placed on left hemisphere).

1. Find the closest node to ROI's coordinate:
SurfaceMetrics -closest_node Intersection_tlrc.1D -spec /Applications/freesurfer/subjects/suma_TT_N27/std.141.TT_N27_lh.spec -prefix Intersection
2. Expand nodes
ROIgrow -i /Applications/freesurfer/subjects/suma_TT_N27/std.141.lh.smoothwm.gii -roi_nodes Intersection.closest.1D.dset"[0]" -lim 3 -prefix ROImask_s01
3. Convert 1D file to .niml.dset file to visualize in SUMA
ConvertDset -o_niml -input ROImask_s01.1D -prefix ROImask_s01

Do these make sense to you or do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Taek
Subject Author Posted

Resting state analysis on Surface

Hyuntaek June 11, 2018 05:30PM

Re: Resting state analysis on Surface

Peter Molfese June 12, 2018 10:59AM

rick reynolds June 12, 2018 12:29PM

Hyuntaek June 12, 2018 04:42PM