AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 17, 2018 11:52AM
Hi,

I have preprocessed fMRI data and have realized when trying to run 3ddeconvolve that the header information in my fMRI data is incorrect. The data have a TR of 2s but the header information say 1s. I checked and the data had a 1s TR in their header from when I converted them from DICOM to nifti using MRIconvert.

I am wondering how do I change this? Is it ok to change this in the processed data and continue with 3ddeconvolve now or should they be reprocessed from the beginning?

Thanks.

Ciara
Subject Author Posted

TR incorrect in header

ciara123 July 17, 2018 11:52AM

Re: TR incorrect in header

RWCox July 17, 2018 11:59AM