AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 19, 2018 12:24PM
Dear all,

I am intersted to use 3D deconvolve to obtain voxel-wise response functions for event-related data in mice.

Particularly, for my analysis, I aim to investigate a modelled 'nuisance' term that has a unique shape for each individual brain voxel.

Essentially, I would like estimate the response function with and without this term, to evaluate if it would improve estimation of the response function.

I understand that in 3D deconvolve, it is possible to provide nuisance terms (such as motion vectors) in the baseline model.

I however don't know how to provide such terms in a unique way for each respective voxel.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you in advance,

Michaƫl
Subject Author Posted

voxel-wise unique co-variates

michael_belloy August 19, 2018 12:24PM

Re: voxel-wise unique co-variates

rick reynolds August 20, 2018 09:53AM

Re: voxel-wise unique co-variates

michael_belloy September 01, 2018 09:55PM