AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 28, 2018 10:38AM
Hi, Kelly-

<< Does anyone have experience running DTI analysis in AFNI? >>

--> Yes.
There is a fair amount of step-by-step documentation here, with commands/scripts:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
Some of the lectures+PDFs here might be useful:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
And finally, some more help on specific programs in AFNI:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

<< Species: pig! >>

--> No. (Or, more accurately, I don't...)
I would imagine some of the basic steps would be quite similar to humans (data conversion, alignment, tensor fitting, etc.). However, there might be some special flags/options to use in the TORTOISE preprocessing steps (see the first link above, "9.2.6. Preproc: TORTOISE") for non-human brains; I believe that they recommend some specific settings for macaques and smaller mammals, for example.

--pt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2018 10:39AM by ptaylor.
Subject Author Posted

DTI Analysis in AFNI

kellysch August 28, 2018 10:16AM

Re: DTI Analysis in AFNI

ptaylor August 28, 2018 10:38AM

Re: DTI Analysis in AFNI

Daniel Glen August 28, 2018 11:55AM