AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Dan
October 06, 2018 12:21PM
Hello,

I have been pre-processing my data using FMRIPREP, which incorporates FSL's mcflirt for volume alignment rather than AFNI's volreg. As such, I can't use volreg's -1Dfile option to create the motion parameters. Foruntately, fmriprep provides a confounds.tsv file for each EPI run, which includes motion parameters. What I've done is concatenate all the confounds.tsv files into one, removed the headers, and selected only the motion parameter columns (6 in total, where the translations are in mm, but rotations are in radians).

Next I generate the censor files:
1d_tool.py \
-infile $data_dir/$s/fmriprep/sub-${s}/func/sub-${s}_MoPar_all.1D \
-derivative \
-collapse_cols euclidean_norm \
-moderate_mask -1.0 1.0 \
-show_censor_count \
-write_censor $data_dir/$s/fmriprep/sub-${s}/func/sub-${s}.censor1.0mm_all.1D \
-write_CENSORTR $data_dir/$s/fmriprep/sub-${s}/func/sub-${s}.censorTR1.0mm_all.1D

Would this be an appropriate way to generate censor files (if some of the pre-processing isn't done with AFNI tools) in order to be used in 3dDeconvolve with the -censor option?

Thank you.
Subject Author Posted

Creating censor file for 3dDeconvolve

Dan October 06, 2018 12:21PM

Re: Creating censor file for 3dDeconvolve

rick reynolds October 11, 2018 09:26AM

qiuhai January 15, 2019 05:16PM

rick reynolds January 16, 2019 09:30AM

qiuhai January 19, 2019 12:49AM