AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 16, 2018 04:39PM
Dear afni experts,

I am using multiple basis functions for my task based fMRI analysis. GAM for the regressors I don t care about, and TENTzero (0,15,7) for the regressors I do care about. When using only TENT for all regressors, I had previously some collinearity issues in the design matrix.

I am confused about the TENTzero results:
I get one Fstat and 5 Coef and a Tstat (#0 - #4) for each of the regressors, which I modeled with TENTzero. I assume that it is 5 because the first and last TENT should be 0? But, I also see another Fstats and Coef and Tstat with the number #0 for the same regressor. See number 10 and 11 and 32 and 33 in the attached image. Why are there two times coef #0 and Tstats #0 for my regressors and what is the difference?

Thank you very much
Carolin
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.50.20 AM.png (97.6 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Question regarding TENTzero results Attachments

carolin31 November 16, 2018 04:39PM

Re: Question regarding TENTzero results

gang November 16, 2018 04:51PM

Re: Question regarding TENTzero results Attachments

carolin31 November 16, 2018 08:06PM

Re: Question regarding TENTzero results

gang November 17, 2018 03:03PM