AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 07, 2018 02:32PM
Greetings,

I am wondering if it is possible to use the gltsym option to calculate a contrast on the single subject level on an existing statistical BRIK output from a previous 3ddeconvolve operation. More specifically, I calculated single trial beta values using the stim_times_IM option, and I now want to calculate a linear trend across each subsequent trial of each condition. I know that I could redo this in a new 3ddeconvolve script with these gltsym options added, but this would require redoing all steps of the single trial beta calculation which is a bit time consuming over many participants. I also know I could code this in 3dcalc, but this option feels clunky compared to using the gltsym options. Any advice regarding 3ddeconvolve or performing this in 3dcalc is appreciated.
Subject Author Posted

gltsym option without redoing deconvolution

Nathan Petro December 07, 2018 02:32PM

Re: gltsym option without redoing deconvolution

rick reynolds December 11, 2018 01:28PM

Re: gltsym option without redoing deconvolution

Nathan Petro December 13, 2018 03:55PM