AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 18, 2018 10:28AM
Hi Gang
I see. However, in [afni.nimh.nih.gov], Page 9, it shows
======
4) Network-level test:
multivariate model (MVM)
{FA1 , FA2, FA3, ...}~ var1 + var2 + var3 ...
======
Here is my idea about this test: multi-X was used to test the effect on the multi-Y. And the ys are brain connectivity acquired from the DTI data. It should be similar to voxel by voxel activity.
If this idea was correct, then i can use 3dmvm to perform {voxels by voxels activity} ~ var1 +var2 +var3. If var1 showed significant effect on the voxels-by-voxels, then I can say multi-voxels contained information to encode the var1.
If it is still OK, then I need to know how to calculate the cross validation for multi-variate ANOVA?
Maybe I am crazy, as I really want to perform cvMANOVA via AFNI program.
rujing
Subject Author Posted

cross validated MANOVA via 3dMVM

charujing123 December 17, 2018 09:58AM

Re: cross validated MANOVA via 3dMVM

gang December 17, 2018 03:06PM

charujing123 December 18, 2018 10:28AM

gang December 18, 2018 03:20PM

charujing123 December 19, 2018 01:41AM