AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 31, 2020 05:24PM
Hi Afni gurus,

I'd like to run a whole-brain connectivity analysis on EVENT related data. I've read that 3dNetCorr can be used for this, but so far I have not found any documentation or forum questions about it.

Basically I have a template of over 200 rois, and I'd like to correlate the average timeseries of each roi with one another, but for each condition separately.

Since resting state connectivity uses the errts, I am guessing I should maybe use the fitts time series that is outputted from 3dDeconvolve. But how might I go about obtaining, say the portions of the fitts time-series that are only specific to 'Condition A'? And even if this is possible, is it logically sound to do this?

Alternatively I could try modeling single trial betas using STIM_IM, and concatenate the resulting coef sub-bricks corresponding to Condition A (for instance) into a timeseries, However, I am currently running a few proc_py scripts with STIM_IM condition and they've been running for two days now. (There are several hundred trials, so this may be very taxing, and Im not sure if the programs are stalling, or if it is normal they are taking so long. )

The end goal is to have matrices for each condition, and to run graph theory analysis on them.

Please help! I've been racking my brain on this for the last few days and would love help on a solution.
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr on Event-Related Task fmri

jyaros August 31, 2020 05:24PM

Re: 3dNetCorr on Event-Related Task fmri

ptaylor August 31, 2020 05:42PM

Cesar Caballero Gaudes August 31, 2020 06:09PM

jyaros August 31, 2020 07:56PM

Cesar Caballero Gaudes September 01, 2020 05:43AM