AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 11, 2019 01:16PM
Hi I'm running

I'm trying to run 3dttest++ on a group data and when I don't use -Clustsim option, it runs without any problems, but with -Clustsim option it gives the following error. I would appreciate if you can help me understanding the problem, since I couldn't figure it out.

Thank you

The command I run is the following:

!dttest++ -prefix ttest_LeftEar_GLM.mo1.rvhr1.WC0mean.gs0_norm_beta -setA bold1_stim1_R1_tcat_topup_zcutup_ts_aw_6mm_GLM.mo1.rvhr1.WC0mean.gs0_norm_Fstats_cens+tlrc'[3]' bold1_stim1_R1_tcat_topup_zcutup_ts_aw_6mm_GLM.mo1.rvhr1.WC0mean.gs0_norm_Fstats_cens+tlrc'[3]' bold1_stim1_R1_tcat_topup_zcutup_ts_aw_6mm_GLM.mo1.rvhr1.WC0mean.gs0_norm_Fstats_cens+tlrc'[3]' bold1_stim1_R1_tcat_topup_zcutup_ts_aw_6mm_GLM.mo1.rvhr1.WC0mean.gs0_norm_Fstats_cens+tlrc'[3]' bold1_stim1_R1_tcat_topup_zcutup_ts_aw_6mm_GLM.mo1.rvhr1.WC0mean.gs0_norm_Fstats_cens+tlrc'[3]' -Clustsim

And it gives the following error:

++ 3dttest++: AFNI version=AFNI_17.2.13 (Sep 12 2017) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: Zhark++
++ option -setA :: processing as SHORT form (all values are datasets)
++ Number of -Clustsim threads set to 8
+ Default clustsim prefix set to 'TT.TlZNOpZO49A'
** FATAL ERROR: You can't use -Clustsim with nval_AAA+nval_BBB=5 < 14
** Program compile date = Sep 12 2017
Subject Author Posted

3dttest++ fails with -Clustsim option

gsarar January 11, 2019 01:16PM

Re: 3dttest++ fails with -Clustsim option

dowdlelt January 11, 2019 02:32PM

Re: 3dttest++ fails with -Clustsim option

gsarar January 13, 2019 01:19PM