AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 11, 2019 02:55PM
Hello AFNI Experts,

I plan to merge DTI and resting state data. I will have resting state ICA networks guide the DTI tractography analysis.

I was planning to feed in the group ICA maps generated from Group Melodic in FSL into 3dROIMaker.

However, there are a lot of options to choose from in 3dROImaker and was unsure how to optimize. I was not sure what thresholding parameters to do, inflation amounts, etc. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on optimizing 3dROImaker for this particular scenario?

Also, the group melodic map has 30 components. Is there somewhere in 3dROImaker where I can select the component that I will run 3dROImaker on? Or will I need to separate out the components?

I would appreciate any advice to help get me started!

Emily
Subject Author Posted

3dROIMaker

Emily January 11, 2019 02:55PM

Re: 3dROIMaker

ptaylor January 11, 2019 04:08PM