AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 15, 2019 02:24PM
Hello everyone,

I am trying to run a clustersim on surface data but I'm not sure if I am correctly selecting blur values. I know that with 3dclustsim I need to obtain estimates for the noise smoothness. I'm not sure if thats what I am supposed to be doing slow_surface_clustsim.py or if the blur value should be the same as my smoothing kernel. Here is the command I used to test things out:

slow_surf_clustsim.py -save_script 118.surf.sim_1000 -on_surface yes -uvar blur 6.0 -uvar spec_file 118_lh.spec -uvar surf_vol 118_SurfVol+orig.BRIK -uvar pthr_list 0.05 0.01 0.002 0.001 -uvar niter 10000 -uvar results_dir clust.results.10000

Any clarification/help would be appreciated.

Naail
Subject Author Posted

slow_surface_clustsim.py choosing blur value

naailk90 January 15, 2019 02:24PM

Re: slow_surface_clustsim.py choosing blur value

rick reynolds January 15, 2019 02:51PM

Re: slow_surface_clustsim.py choosing blur value

naailk90 January 15, 2019 08:19PM