AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 24, 2019 10:19AM
Hi,

I have some question about group analysis. I have conditions of visual stimuli on the left side or the right side. I also transform all stats data to std surface. Now I want to do group analysis, but how could I flip the left and right of the data on the surf? For example, if subj A view stimuli on the left side and subj B view stimuli on the right side, is it plausible to do group analysis on subj A rh and subj B lh?

Thanks a lot!!

Dingzhi
Subject Author Posted

Question about fliplr on surf

dingzhihu January 24, 2019 10:19AM

Re: Question about fliplr on surf

Daniel Glen January 24, 2019 05:42PM

dingzhihu January 24, 2019 09:19PM

Daniel Glen January 24, 2019 09:30PM