AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 28, 2020 03:32PM
Hi Afni experts,
I have a question, we did a anatomical mri to macaque, but the orientation looks not perfect coronal cut, and by extension in all the others planes. How I know, because I have a previous mri from several years back and the image are not similar, and from the horizontal view the hemispheres are very asymmetrical
I would like to reoriented the mri and reslices coronal view. I tried to do reorient by using
3dWarp -oblique2card T1w_shft.nii.gz
but I didn't see any change.
I though to align with a template as NMT_v2.0_sym_05mm.nii.gz
 3dresample  -master NMT_v2.0_sym_05mm.nii.gz -prefix T1_new.nii.gz  -input T1w.nii.gz
The output was distorted images.
I am doing this because I need to detect the chamber position to plan electrophysiology recording, but the position from the mri don't make sense with the coordinate we used when we implanted it.
I appreciate any help
Fabian
Subject Author Posted

3d reorientation and reslice coronal view

Fabian October 28, 2020 03:32PM

Re: 3d reorientation and reslice coronal view

ptaylor October 28, 2020 03:51PM

Re: 3d reorientation and reslice coronal view Attachments

Fabian October 28, 2020 05:39PM

Re: 3d reorientation and reslice coronal view

ptaylor October 28, 2020 06:52PM

Re: 3d reorientation and reslice coronal view Attachments