AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 11, 2019 05:49AM
Hi AFNI-experts,

I’m trying to create a warp field between two EPI’s scanned in opposite directions, using the plusminus procedure of 3dQwarp. However, I have noticed that it always forces the axes tilt to be plumb, and interpolating data to do so. I am trying to make sure that this does NOT happen, as I am building a pipeline where my functional data is touched as little as possible. Is there a way to tell 3dQwarp to leave the obliqueness of my data alone? If not, is there an alternate way of computing the warp field that serves my purposes?

Thanks in advance,
Martijn.
Subject Author Posted

3dQwarp touches data obliqueness?

MvAckooij February 11, 2019 05:49AM

Re: 3dQwarp touches data obliqueness?

Daniel Glen February 14, 2019 02:56PM