AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 17, 2019 03:56PM
Thanks for the suggestion Daniel I will try it out.

I had one general question regarding some of the outputs with 1Dmatrix_save and -1Dparam_save.

Specifically when looking at the rotation matrix (param 4-6) from 1Dmatrix_save and the x,y,z rotational components in 1Dparam_save I could not get them to match exactly. When I converted the param rotational components from degrees to radians it would get close to the 1Dmatrix_save rotational components which I assume is precision error. However, I thought when looking at some pages that both param and 1Dmatrix_save were in degrees which made me want to verify what is the correct conversion? Or is it that one is referenced to the center of the image and one to the origin in RAI format?

Thanks,
Ajay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2019 04:10PM by AjaySK.
Subject Author Posted

3dNwarpApply or 3dAllineate with affine transforms for different grid sizes

AjaySK February 15, 2019 03:33PM

Re: 3dNwarpApply or 3dAllineate with affine transforms for different grid sizes

Daniel Glen February 15, 2019 04:23PM

AjaySK February 17, 2019 03:56PM

Daniel Glen February 19, 2019 12:13PM

AjaySK May 13, 2019 06:28PM