AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 19, 2019 04:28PM
Dear Rick,

my .afnirc already contains the AFNI_NIFTI_VIEW = orig
I have added: setenv AFNI_NIFTI_VIEW orig to the proc. file at the very top... but the same error was returned.

Should I use 3dcopy to convert my nii file into BRIK & HEAD and make sure they are +orig?

thank you

Ilaria

UPDATE:
I have also converted my anat and func files with 3dcopy for the subject and the same message returned. I thought this would have resolved the issue if it was a file type problem. I guess it might be in the blocks or specs I have selected?
this it a copy of the proc file

afni_proc.py -subj_id provaOrig
-blocks tshift align tlrc volreg blur mask scale regress
-copy_anat /Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/anat/sub-006_ses-T1_T1w+orig.BRIK
-dsets /Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/func/sub-006_ses-T1_task-Sub_run-01_bold+orig.BRIK
/Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/func/sub-006_ses-T1_task-Sub_run-02_bold+orig.BRIK
-align_opts_aea
-cost lpc+ZZ
-tshift_interp -quintic
-tlrc_base HaskinsPeds_NL_template1.0+tlrc
-tlrc_NL_warp
-volreg_align_to MIN_OUTLIER
-volreg_align_e2a
-volreg_tlrc_warp
-regress_motion_per_run
-regress_censor_motion 0.3
-regress_censor_outliers 0.1
-regress_reml_exec
-regress_stim_times /Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/stim/ETrue.tsv
/Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/stim/HTrue.tsv
/Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/stim/EFalse.tsv
/Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/stim/HFalse.tsv
/Users/nens.lab/Documents/PEN802_Spring2019/Scans/sub-006/ses-T1/stim/control_s.tsv
-regress_stim_labels ET HT EF HF Ctrl_s
-regress_basis GAM
-regress_opts_3dD
-jobs 4
-gltsym SYM: HTrue - ETrue -glt_label 1 Ht-Et
-gltsym SYM: HFalse - EFalse -glt_label 2 Hf-Ef
-regress_est_blur_epits
-regress_est_blur_errts

your help is greatly appreciated!
Ilaria

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2019 02:23PM by Ilaria.
Subject Author Posted

3dBucket error: output dataset name 'filename" conflicts with existing file

Ilaria February 18, 2019 02:39PM

Re: 3dBucket error: output dataset name 'filename" conflicts with existing file

rick reynolds February 19, 2019 09:43AM

Ilaria February 19, 2019 04:28PM

rick reynolds February 21, 2019 09:57AM