AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 19, 2019 11:37AM
Hi AFNI experts,

I have a multiband resting state fMRI acquisition with the following details.

Scanner = Seimens MAGNETOM prisma
TR = 0.681 sec
Number of slices per volume = 54
Number of Volumes = 870
Slice Thickness = 2.5mm
Series = Ascending

I tried to preprocess this data with afni_proc.py by converting dicoms using dcm2nii command. I believe there is an error in the data conversion process because I see very strange connectivity results in the output of afni_proc.py.

Can you please guide me what is the exact procedure to create the AFNI compatible dataset from these DICOMS which is also taking care of the slice timing as it is a multiband acquisition.

Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.

Naveed
Subject Author Posted

Multiband data conversion from DICOM to be used in afni_proc.py

Naveed February 19, 2019 11:37AM

Re: Multiband data conversion from DICOM to be used in afni_proc.py

Peter Molfese February 19, 2019 03:53PM

Naveed February 20, 2019 04:18PM

Peter Molfese February 20, 2019 04:35PM