AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 21, 2019 07:50AM
Dear AFNI users,

I am planning to run a PPI analysis and I was looking at Gang's pipeline beforehand.

My main doubt is about the Reconvolve phase, where the waver command is used. Specifically:

waver -GAM -peak 1 -${TR} ${sub_TR} -input Inter_neu${cond}${cc}${sd}.1D -numout ${n_tp} > Inter_hrf${cond}${cc}${sd}.1D

My question is about the input for TR (or dt or sub_TR). My TR=0.901s and my stimulus=10s. What should I use then in the above command?
I have seen an example posted by a user in the past with the following values: TR=1.5s, stimulus=7.1s. In that case it was ok to upsample 15times by using sub_TR=0.1. What does that value comes out? Why not use 0.2 for instance?

Giovanni
Subject Author Posted

PPI Analysis

giono February 21, 2019 07:50AM