AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 14, 2019 12:51PM
Dear AFNI experts,

I performed a group analysis and the effect of the factor A was significant in many voxels (30 peaks, using automated search algorithms).
The group analysis was performed with 3dMVM after a individual-level GLM on 40 subjects; activity was estimated using TENTzero function (10 non-zero betas, over 12 seconds).

Given many results, the regions of interest which are modulated by A express many 'types' of timelines (TENT activity).
My question is: to increase interpretability of the results, is it possible to "cluster" the timelines (TENT betas over time in all of the modulated voxels)? This would led to N (number of clusters) maps of modulation-over-time, which would be more readable (example, cluster1 has increased activity in A1 in the first part of the trial; cluster2 has increased activity in A1 in the second part of the trial and in A2 in the first part of the trial, ... ).
If it is possible, how do you suggest to do that?

I hope the question is clear.

Simone
Subject Author Posted

'clustering' beta time series results

smndpln March 14, 2019 12:51PM

Re: 'clustering' beta time series results

gang March 14, 2019 06:00PM

smndpln March 15, 2019 04:51AM

gang March 17, 2019 05:51PM