AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 15, 2019 04:51AM
Dear Gang,
Thanks for the answer.

This is useful, but my question is slightly different.

I have already extracted and visualized the estimated HDR shape in many regions of interest (I have around 30 ROIs if I consider significant peaks).
The problem is: these results are hard to interpret, globally.
However, I noticed that some regions (e.g. left inferior frontal gyrus and left superior temporal gyrus, both language-related) have a similar shape and a similar modulation across levels of the factor A (for example, they are modulated in the first phase of the trial).
So my question: is it possible to extract 'representative' modulations among the significant regions? After, for example, using a clustering/pattern recognition approach, it would be possible to extract: 1 representative HDR shape for language-related regions; 1 representative HDR shape for attentional regions; ... .

This would break down 3000 voxels / 30+ peaks modulated in 4/5 modulations, each associated with a specific HDR shape and a community of voxels.
However, I'm not sure about 'how' this may be performed.

Hope is clearer now

Simone
Subject Author Posted

'clustering' beta time series results

smndpln March 14, 2019 12:51PM

Re: 'clustering' beta time series results

gang March 14, 2019 06:00PM

smndpln March 15, 2019 04:51AM

gang March 17, 2019 05:51PM