AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 18, 2019 03:11PM
Hi Paul,

Thank you again for your response! Do you mind if I ask a few related questions please?
I ran the command
3dRSFC -prefix RSFC 0.01 0.1 data.nii.gz
and I got these files:
RSFC_ALFF+orig.BRIK, RSFC_mALFF+orig.BRIK, RSFC_fALFF+orig.BRIK, RSFC_RSFA+orig.BRIK, RSFC_mRSFA+orig.BRIK, RSFC_fRSFA+orig.BRIK (and the corresponding HEAD files).

1 - I'm confused about the -no_rs_out option. In the help file it says this doesn't output the processed time series, which I assume is outputed by default. However running the program without this option does not output any other file apart from the ones I mention above. In fact I ran the command above with and without this option but the result is the same (so omitting this flag does not change any of the outputs nor create new outputs).

2 - You say that there is an option to output the bandpassed data, but the only option I found in the help file was the -un_bp_out which outputs the un-bandpassed filter. Is there another option that I can define to output the bandpassed time series?

3 -The idea is to run 3dRSFC after motion correction and perform detrending and orts in one go with either 3dRSFC or 3dTProject. My question is whether it makes a difference whether I use the -ort option in 3dRSFC or 3dTProject? Or are they equivalent?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Sam
Subject Author Posted

switch off bandpass filter in 3dRSFC?

samw June 10, 2019 06:44PM

Re: switch off bandpass filter in 3dRSFC?

ptaylor June 11, 2019 05:19AM

samw June 13, 2019 06:00PM

ptaylor June 14, 2019 05:59PM

samw June 18, 2019 03:11PM

ptaylor September 23, 2019 11:31AM

samw March 22, 2021 05:14AM

ptaylor March 22, 2021 09:24AM

samw September 18, 2019 07:10PM

ptaylor September 23, 2019 11:39AM

samw March 22, 2021 05:52AM

ptaylor March 22, 2021 09:31AM

samw April 20, 2022 07:43AM

samw April 29, 2022 08:34AM

Re: switch off bandpass filter in 3dRSFC? Attachments

ptaylor April 30, 2022 07:47PM