AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 08, 2021 07:27PM
Hi there folks,

I could use some help with deciphering the appropriate AFNI group analysis program for a data set I'm working with.

My design is a two-group design, medicated vs undmedicated groups, with scanner, age, sex, and dosage (medicated group only) covariates and I'm ultimately interested in testing group differences in the different task trial types.

I have preprocessed task fmri data and have conducted the appropriate 1st level analyses in SPM. My question is if its possible to take the first level con_000*.nii images to 3dLMEr to perform group level analyses?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Subject Author Posted

Group analysis using 3dLMEr and SPM contrast images

traktr March 08, 2021 07:27PM

Re: Group analysis using 3dLMEr and SPM contrast images

gang March 09, 2021 02:01PM