AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 18, 2019 11:26PM
How do I know which clusters are positive and which ones are negative when using 'bi-sided' option in Clusterize in AFNI GUI? I am only able to see the number of positive and negative clusters. If the number of the resulting clusters is 5, it only reports 2 positive and 3 negative but not which ones. I would also like to save +ve/-ve when saving the table from the report.

Any help is appreciated. I am sure there must be a simpler way than interpreting on the basis of color in the images or computing from Olay, Ulay and Thr after jumping to each cluster. Any option using the command line is also not a problem.

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

How to view the positive and negative clusters

umeshksingla June 18, 2019 11:26PM

Re: How to view the positive and negative clusters

ptaylor June 18, 2019 11:51PM