AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 12, 2021 12:08PM
Hi everyone,
I have a question: I have fmri data. I am using the tutorial in the in macaque demo and works perfect. I have this kind of data.
T1w - fieldmapAP - fieldmapPA - fmriAP(15min)- fmriPA(15 min)
The first part T1w aligment to the NMT2 no problem (@animal_warper)
However, I am not clear how to use epi_b0_correct, because in the demo afni_proc.py, uses only one epi, but it is the original epi and afni_proc does the alignment with T1w_warp2std, but if I use first epi_b0_correct I have provided the mask then it means I have to align the epi to the anat before, but then the output now it is align goes in the afni_proc.py, how should I proceed?
Thanks for any help
Subject Author Posted

epi_b0_correct monkey data

Fabian February 12, 2021 12:08PM

Re: epi_b0_correct monkey data

Fabian March 05, 2021 07:16PM

Daniel Glen March 06, 2021 10:25AM

Fabian March 13, 2021 01:12AM