AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 16, 2019 09:37AM
Hello!

I am attempting to project an ROI (in NIfTI format), which is a collection of about 450 individual coordinates all around the auditory cortex (both hemispheres), to a surface. Unfortunately, when I load the ROI, it shows up as maybe 30 coordinates, still in the correct region, just not nearly as many as when viewed on the volume. If I load the smoothed version of the ROI, it looks completely fine.

I originally loaded the ROI as an overlay in AFNI and projected that onto the surface, but my understanding is that SUMA only reads the colors, not the individual voxel values from the ROI in that method. Could this be what is causing the poor projection? If so, what could I try as a solution? If not, do you have any suggestions for something else I could try to get all my coordinates of interest to show up on the surface?

Thank you so much for your help!
Veronica
Subject Author Posted

Projecting ROI in .nii to SUMA

vtarka July 16, 2019 09:37AM

Re: Projecting ROI in .nii to SUMA

Daniel Glen July 16, 2019 10:58AM

vtarka August 13, 2019 12:48PM

Daniel Glen August 14, 2019 04:11PM