AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 14, 2021 11:59AM
Hi AFNI people,

I am new to the fMRI world and could use some help.
Using AFNI, I was able to segment my anomie into six different surfaces and visualize the various surfaces with SUMA. What I should do now is select a specified ROI and project the same ROI onto all surfaces.
Considerando che ho 6 superfici, quello che ho fatto è utilizzare il tool di Suma per disegnare una ROI sulla superficie 3 e quello che vorrei provare a fare è duplicare la stessa ROI anche su tutte le altre 5 superfici.

I tried to use 3dSurf2Vol without success, but probably it is not the right command to use in my case.

Is there a command that might work for me?
Thanks for the help!

Alessia
Subject Author Posted

Duplicate ROI on different surfaces

Alessia April 14, 2021 11:59AM

Re: Duplicate ROI on different surfaces

ptaylor April 14, 2021 01:35PM